A native of Philadelphia, Mississippi Dr. Stribling is a 1983 graduate of the University of Alabama/Birmingham School of Optometry. He has been in private practice in Philadelphia, MS since 1983. He has been a partner in Louisville Eye Care with Dr. Gil Davis since 1999.
- American Optometric Association
- Mississippi Optometric Association
- University of Alabama/Birmingham Alumni Association
- President- Mississippi Optometric Association 1999
- President Elect- Mississippi Optometric Association 1998
- First Vice President- Mississippi Optometric Association 1997
- Board Member- Mississippi Optometric Association 1986-2000
- Vision Service Plan- Mississippi State Profession Representative 2004-present
- President: Philadelphia/Neshoba County Chamber of Commerce 1999-2000
- President: Philadelphia Sertoma Club 1990
- Board Member: Philadelphia Neshoba County Parks and Recreation 2002-present
- United Way: Board of Directors 1986-1992, Funds Chairman 1991-1992
- Neshoba County Forestry Association: Board of Directors 2006-2010
- First United Methodist Church: Presently on Leadership Team and Allocations Committee 2006-present
Dr. Stribling resides in Philadelphia with his wife Mitzi. They have three sons Taylor, Tyson and Trent and one granddaughter Hallie Grace. Taylor has a daughter named Hallie Grace. Dr. Stribling enjoys coaching youth sports and hunting.